Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm a thirty year old boy.

I am Jack's sense of nostalgia....The best birthday card I have ever received and consequentially the only one worth saving was a picture of the face of a sad baby with the caption, "But I don't want to grow up." One of the most realistic dreams I have is to retire and read old magazines and comics while I have all the time that I have left. Is it wierd that all I want to do is what I did when I was a kid? i.e eat waffles and read Archie comics. I'm not talking about any inner-child bullshit, although, I am not sure what that it is (I'll google it, just in case I am). Aw, fuck me, I wish I had no worries other than watching bugs bunny cartoons.

1 comment:

Virgtastic said...

I think people that tell us to GROW UP are just unhappy with their boring lives. They live the same routine day in and day out with fear of doing what they REALLY enjoy because of what other people might think. I think I'm going to be the hippest damn old lady to ever walk this earth!